The USANA Difference
Procosa®—formulated with InCelligence Joint-Support Complex—is designed to care for those unique spots where your bones connect. So whether you’re hitting the running trail or helping to protect your aging joints, the proven ingredients in Procosa are scientifically formulated to keep you going day in and day out.*
- Contains the InCelligence Joint-Support Complex—a combination of glucosamine and Meriva®** Bioavailable Curcumin that helps to influence the signaling pathways that proactively support an optimal immune and inflammatory response*
- Delivers vegetarian glucosamine HCI to help maintain healthy cartilage and joints*
- Helps regulate normal cartilage formation*
- Supports joint function and comfort with Meriva Bioavailable Curcumin—an innovative phytosome that is nearly 30 times more bioavailable than traditional curcumin preparations*
Hammer Endurolytes Fizz 13-Tab Tube provides superior cramp prevention in a full-spectrum electrolyte balanced formula that is slightly sweet, yet sugar-free. Drop 1-2 quick-dissolving tablets in your bottle or reservoir hydration pack and keep pushing the pace.
- 13 tablets per tube, 1 tablet per serving
- Sugar-free, full-spectrum electrolyte replacement in a balanced formula
- Superior cramp prevention and rapidly absorbed by body
- Tablets easily break in half for a half-serving
- 1 Endurolyte Fizz tablet is equal to 2 Endurolyte Capsules
- Gluten-Free and Vegan-Friendly
- Reservoir friendly
Recoverite is our best-selling product for a reason. It provides exactly what your body needs to reap the most from your activity—a 3:1 ratio of complex carbohydrates to premium whey protein isolate, critical amino acids, and a full spectrum of electrolytes.
It mixes easily into a delicious drink you’ll look forward to after every session.
- Restores muscle glycogen
- Rebuilds muscle tissue
- Reduces soreness & fatigue
HOW TO USE RECOVERITE®
Use immediately following workouts and races to optimize recovery - glycogen replacement, electrolyte replacement, and muscle tissue repair. Recoverite can also be used as a Meal Replacement Product (MRP).
HEED: High Energy Electrolyte Drink,
Upon HEED's introduction, we stated with supreme confidence, It's no great stretch at all for us to say that we believe HEED will literally blow the doors off any other sports drink currently available. This statement is still 100% true all these years later! Sure, plenty of other sports drinks make great claims, but their latest and greatest, technologically advanced offerings aren't very revolutionary at all. They are pretty much still the same formula that's been around forever: artificial flavoring, sugar, and sodium water.
Here's why HEED stands alone amidst the glut of sports drinks available to athletes and active people:
1) No artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners - There are absolutely no health benefits to be had from consuming these junk ingredients (but plenty of potential negative effects), so it's guaranteed that there aren't any athletic performance-enhancing benefits to be gained either. HEED contains no artificial ingredients, only healthy sweeteners - stevia and xylitol - and natural flavors. That's it.
2) No simple sugars - There are two primary problems with fuels comprised of simple sugars (glucose, sucrose, fructose, etc.), including a so-called healthy sugar like cane sugar, which is simply sucrose (table sugar):
- Simple sugars have severe limitations when it comes to the amount of calories that can be efficiently digested and utilized for energy.
- Simple sugars typically cause wild fluctuations in energy levels, a flash and crash type of energy that you definitely want to avoid.
For ease of digestion, even at a more calorically dense concentration - which means more available calories available for energy production - HEED contains only complex carbohydrates (maltodextrin), with no added simple sugars.
3) No citric acid - When teeth are regularly bathed in a citric acid solution, whether it's added to stimulate saliva production and provide a tart taste, or chelated to a mineral (e.g. calcium citrate), permanent damage usually results. Citric acid isn't necessary or helpful in a sports drink, so it's not in HEED.
4) Appropriate amounts of sodium - Nearly everyone is consuming far too much sodium in their daily diet, and it negatively impacts athletic performance, and, more importantly, overall health. That's why it's a mystery that companies continue to hike up the sodium content in their sports drink mixes, touting that it's replenishing your electrolytes. It's not, and that's why sufficient, not excess, amounts of sodium are included in HEED. Equally as important, HEED contains a full-spectrum electrolyte profile that more adequately and completely replenishes electrolytes.
5) Mild taste - Unlike the strong, sweet taste of many sports drinks (yuck!), HEED is noticeably subtle and pleasant tasting. Courtesy of the maltodextrin, natural sweeteners, and lack of citric acid, HEED easily delivers the calories and electrolytes you want, without overwhelming your taste buds, damaging your teeth, or upsetting your stomach.
6) No unnecessary vitamins, minerals, and auxiliary nutrients - Why put any extras in a product if the amount isn't enough to make a difference? For example: having 2% of the Daily Value (DV) of vitamin C (a minuscule 9 mg) isn't going to provide much of a health benefit but it will increase the product cost. If we include any vitamins, minerals, or other nutrients in HEED, they are in there for specific reasons, and in effective amounts.
- Hammer Bars come in the following delicious flavors: Coconut Chocolate Chip, Almond Raisin, Chocolate Chip, Cranberry, and Oatmeal Apple.
- Hammer Bars contain only healthy fats (no trans fatty acids) and are an excellent source of phytosterols and sterolins, both of which have multiple health benefits.
- Raw Energy Hammer Bars are real food, made of whole, organic, raw food sources. They provide nutrient-dense complex carbohydrates, complete vegetable proteins, and healthy fats. Plus, they’re a good source of fiber. Raw Energy Hammer Bars are certified vegan and kosher, and they are free of GMO’s and gluten.
- you want a truly healthy energy bar that tastes great, is easy to digest, and is made from wholesome ingredients, then Hammer Bars are just what you've been looking for.
- No Added Sugar, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, No Artificial Colours or Flavours, No Preservatives, NON GMO.
- Koda ethos with every product developed is that it has to be gentle on the stomach. We all know stomach issues slow us down!
- The new KODA Energy Bar follows the tradition with natural ingredients that have been heavily tested to ensure a great tasting, guilt free energy packed snack that delivers in every way.
The KODA Electrolyte Tablet allows you to customise your hydration to suit your needs and alter the volume of fluid you require based on the weather conditions. The sugar free / no calorie formula is available in three flavours in a handy take anywhere tube. It's portable hydration that can adapt to your needs.
KODA Energy Gels - Great tasting, smooth consistency, high energy and fast working.
The objective of an energy gel is to deliver a high amount of calories, in a small volume, as quickly as possible with the least amount of energy required. KODA Energy Gels are a carbohydrate food in a semi-fluid, liquid gel form that can provide a high calorie component in a small volume.
- Berry Banana
- Lemon Lime
- Cola Vanilla (80mg Caffeine)
- Cappuccino (80mg Caffeine)
- Wild Berry
- Mango Passion
- Green Plum (80mg Caffeine)
With KODA Energy Gels you don't get the spikes and crashes associated with sugary/powdered drinks.
Carbohydrates are what make our bodies tick and the natural reserves we carry can run out very quickly after periods of exertion, leading to fatigue and loss of control. With KODA Energy Gel these carbohydrate reserves receive a "top up", meaning your muscles and mind continue to perform at their peak - even after you've put yourself through your paces.
Apple-Cinnamon, Banana, Chocolate, Espresso, Montana Huckleberry, Nocciola (Hazelnut-Chocolate), Orange, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter-Chocolate, Raspberry, Tropical, and Vanilla.
- Rock-solid sustained energy
- No sugar crash
- Easy to digest, no GI distress
- Espresso and Tropical contain caffeine
- All flavors are Vegan Friendly except Nocciola
- All flavors are Kosher except Nocciola which is certified Kosher Dairy
The staple of any energy drink, bar, or gel is carbohydrate, and Hammer Gel stands alone in today's glutted market of energy products. A look at the ingredient list on the label will tell you why: we use long-chain complex carbohydrates for smooth, consistent energy release. There's only a trace of sugar, so HAMMER GEL doesn't set off wild insulin spikes causing "sugar high" and "sugar crash." You won't find our products saturated with cheap, ineffective, commercial-grade sugars, which can ruin health and performance. Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates with four amino acids added to enhance performance and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. Hammer Gel has a syrup-like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. You can drink it straight, dilute it, or use it to flavor other components. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
For over a decade, Hammer Gel has been the benchmark of concentrated carbohydrate energy gel, primarily because of what it doesn't contain. Hammer Gel has no added refined, simple sugars and no artificial colors or sweeteners.
Choose either single-serving pouches or the cost-effective jugs for even, reliable energy, not the flash and crash of sugar-loaded products. You get only what's good for you: complex carbohydrates, natural ingredients, and real fruit. The result is a great tasting concentrated fuel source that goes down and digests easier than other energy gels.
Hammer Gel is versatile as well, you can drink it straight, add it to your water bottle, or combine it with Sustained Energy, HEED, and Perpetuem to create a variety of tasty energy combinations for any length activity, anywhere, anytime.