- » Body-switch doubles as an LED indicator (Green/Red/Yellow) for battery status
- » Micro-USB port offers 2A rate to fast-charge the 5000mAh battery
- » Moonlight mode acts like a candle– light can stand flat on tailcap
- » Side-switch lockout function prevents accidental activation
- » 8 output modes including strobe, beacon and SOS for any situation
The Klarus G15 is an all-in-one EDC featuring 8 output modes, peaking with an ultra-bright 4,000 lumen turbo! Strobe, SOS, and beacon modes round out the list of functions and are perfect for tactical, survival situations, in addition to EDC. IPX8 waterproofing ensures your light is outdoor ready and can accompany you on any adventure!
The Klarus G15 is the latest model to adopt the increasingly-used 21700 battery, and boasts up to 200 hours of uninterrupted shine thanks to the cell's 5000mAh energy capacity. The built-in micro-USB port offers 2A fast-charging, ensuring your light is ready when you are.
Compact <5" Design
Even with a slightly larger battery, the G15 remains ultra-compact at just 4.75" long and 1" in diameter. Combined with the included pocket clip or lanyard, this tiny EDC is comfortable to hold, secure to grip, and can be easily stored in your pocket or backpack.
The aluminium body of flashlight treated with a Type III hard-anodized, anti-abrasive ﬁnish.
- Weight :70 g
- Length :120.6 mm
- Body diameter :25.3 mm
- Head diameter : 27.6 mm
- Material : Aluminium alloy with HAIII hard-anodized finish
- Colors: Black
- Package contents
- 21700 battery