- Weight:1050 g
- Material name:G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco SPolyamide
- Material:G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Material 2:500D 100% polyamide
- Outer material:500D 100% Polyamide G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Volume:28 l
- Diameter :28 (W) x 57 (H) x 21(Depth) cm
- Carrying system:Fixed
- Rain cover:included
- Legal notice:Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Designer:Product Developer: Neal Fernandez
- Gender: Unisex
- Top loaded trekking backpack.
- Perfect for day trips and shorter hikes.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Top lid with two pockets.
One zippered pocket on the front.
DurableGreenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.WindproofThe dense weave makes G-1000 almost totally windproof. Once infused with Greenland Wax it offers complete protection against biting winds.
Greenland Wax makes G-1000 garments very resistant to rain and moisture. This means that you can wear them during brief rain showers. If the fabric gets wet, it will dry fast.
One of G-1000’s most impressive qualities is its excellent ventilation – it efficiently releases moisture from the body, which is particularly important when partaking in strenuous activities.
The fabric provides almost 100% protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays (UVA and UVB) and therefore greatly reduces the risk of sunburn.
The tight weave keeps mosquitoes and other flying insects away from your skin – practical both in the mountains and the forest, or when traveling in hot climates. (Note that G-1000 Lite is not mosquito safe.
1x Fjallraven Kaipak 28 Rucksack [Navy]