It's the perfect grill plate for bonfire,for cassette stove, grill plate for IH heater
- Product specifications
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: Width 20 x Length 26 x Depth 3.5cm
- Weight: Approximately 3.5Kg
- Applications: Grill plate for bonfire, grill plate for cassette stove, grill plate for IH heater
- Features: Barrier coat coating Ingredients can be cooked quickly. It is hard to stick even with a little oil, and it is hard to burn. The ingredients are slippery. You can cook healthy. It's not sticky, so it's easy to clean.
* It does not mean that the coating will not come off forever.
* Please be assured that the white spots on the cast iron surface are bakuhan stone powder, not paint, so they will not melt out due to high temperatures.
1. Made of ductile cast iron
- The far-infrared effect allows the heat to spread more slowly throughout, and the food is deliciously finished. The convex grill plate surface is ideal for grilling meat.
- Since there is a solid groove, excess oil will fall off.
2. With handles on the left and right
- The shape is easy to grip and it is easy to carry around.
- There are 4 grooves so that it can be placed on the cassette stove trivet. Despite its compact size, it has a solid weight and the plate does not move during cooking.
3. Compatible with cassette gas stoves and IH heaters
- Grooves are provided in 4 places so that it can be placed on the cassette stove trivet.
- Despite its compact size, it has a solid weight and the plate does not move during cooking.
- The bottom of the plate is processed flat, and it is also compatible with IH heaters.
How to care
Clean the grill plate after use. Since it is made of cast iron, it needs to be cleaned after each use.
In the beginning, because still oil in the iron plate is not familiar enough, care is a little cumbersome.
(1) After using the grill plate, add hot water and scrub with a scrubbing brush while it is still warm. Never sprinkle water on the grill plate when it is hot. This is because cast iron grill plates are vulnerable to sudden temperature differences. In the worst case, the grill plate may crack, so be careful when cleaning it.
(2) Heat the grill plate to completely evaporate the water.
(3) When the water is gone, apply oil to the entire grill plate (both front and back) 2-3 times and bake a little while keeping it on the fire.
(4) Turn off the fire. Wait a moment and wipe off any excess oil before the grill plate has cooled completely.
The above is how to care for the grill plate when you first started using it.
Campingmoon Grill plate Iron x1