|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Gross weight: about 500g
- Size: Approximately 446 mm x 130 mm
- Material: SUS304 φ6 round bar
- Finishing: Electropolishing
- (1) Since stainless steel 304 is used, it is resistant to rust and has heat resistance.
- (2) A round bar with a diameter of 6 mm has the strength to mount a Dutch oven. It is also possible to heat Sierra cups and small coffels on the net. (Sold separately. Please note that the case is not included.)
- It can be used as a shelf board for a bonfire table (attached as above).
- With a commercially available rubber camp, it can also be used as an indoor interior rack.
- How to install?
- Take out the table, spread your legs and put the trivet in the place indicated by the arrow.
- Spread your legs in the direction of the arrow.
- Fit the legs into the metal fittings on the side to fix them.
- The bonfire table and the fit of this street. It is easy to use because it has two stages and can store high cassette gas in a good size.
What's in the box
Campingmoon Bonfire Grill Stainless Steel x1