|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Colour / Size (US Size)||No Stock|
All the best features of a hiking shoe and a sandal in one comfortable style. Open vents in the waterproof leather provide breathability, and the multi-directional lug outsole bites into tough terrain.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Heel support structure
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Washable waterproof leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
13.7 oz / 388.4 g
We've carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner, found at most footwear dealers and/or shoe repair shops.
What's in the box
Keen Men's Arroyo ll x1